[muglo] Re: Duplicate and triplicate emails

  • From: "Susan N. Dunbar" <sndunbar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:24:53 -0400

Greetings to all from this inveterate lurker ... ;)

Teresa:

I read you loud and clear ... don't have any ideas about eliminating
this ...

Exactly the same thing has happened to me.  Safari does seem to be
the culprit.  I do not use Entourage but I do use Mac mail.
Otherwise our configurations are the same.

The only thing I can suggest is going back to Safari 3 again which is
what I plan to do if it doesn't correct itself by the weekend.

I have asked on our local Mac user group but haven't had an answer yet.

Take care all

Susan