[muglo] Re: Download

  • From: "Joe McGuire" <theguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:00:44 -0500

As you are a Mac (only I assume) user, you are immune unless you are
using something like Virtual PC, Windows and Outlook to check your
email. I do not know if Outlook for Mac is affected, but I don't believe
it is. How to catch them? Give me some time with the mail headers, I
*may* be able to get something, but as we are all within a limited area,
many of us share ISP's and will make it all that much more difficult to
track. If not impossible.

Joe McGuire aka tinfoil
tinfoil.music
http://music.tinfoil.net