[muglo] Re: Download

  • From: doug <samu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MUGLO Online" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:36:58 -0500

>It also picks
>a name at random from that address book to use as the sender's email
>address. So, while the message looks like it came from paul, it didn't.
>But, as the person who IS infected had both MUGLO and Paul's email
>addresses in their address book, there is a *very* good chance that the
>person is a member of MUGLO.

Hmmm..... My ISP quarantines any mail with suspicious viruses, and a
number have been reported recently, from MUGLO with KLEZ.

Also, any number of us  - as do i - have both addresses in our address
book. How would I go about finding if the culprit is me?

The pages say that only windows systems are infectable..... A Muglo user
on an PC?

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>