[muglo] Re: Download

  • From: "Joe McGuire" <theguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:48:01 -0500

And lastly, another tip-off. This is the From in the mail header in the
infected virus: paulthomas <paulthomas@xxxxxxx>

Here is one of Paul's normal emails: Paul Thomas <paulthomas@xxxxxxx>

It takes very little to change that (simply change it in your email
client preferences) but it is something that people rarely have reason
to change, so that lends itself as something calling into doubt that it
came from Paul's machine.

Joe McGuire aka tinfoil
tinfoil.music
http://music.tinfoil.net