[muglo] Re: COMMAND KEY

  • From: "Eric Dunbar" <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:54:53 -0500

PS Some commands have short-cuts. Look under a menu and beside each
entry with a short cut you will see a clover-leaf followed by the key
to press for the short cut.

Some other noteworthy keyboard short cuts:
command-h to hide the current application.
command-option-h (depress command and option before pressing and
releasing h and release them after you release h) hides the background
applications

command-tab switches between applications (very handy... I would've
been forced to move to Windows if command-tab didn't exist because the
Dock SUCKS)

Eric.

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/