[muglo] Apple Hot News

  • From: Colin Campbell <candm.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 18:16:57 -0400

Doug,
        Another 3 'Apple Hot News' items came through to me again today. I
opened them but nowhere at the bottom is there an 'unsubscribe' link.
I still don't know how to stop them. Is there somewhere in my
preferences where I can block them?
        Also, I'm not sure if I'm using the Muglo site properly. Is there an
ongoing discussion group that I can join or take part in? I received
an email from Paul Thomas where he states
"I have been following the messages concerning iTunes, etc", ??

Cheers
Colin Campbell