[muglo] Re: Apple Hot News

  • From: Douglas Plumley <dplumley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 18:40:02 -0400

Try this link
It is on the contact page (listed at the bottom of every Apple page)

Hopefully that will allow you to unsubscribe.

It might be that when you download an update to iTunes, and to
QuickTime, and to Safari, and to iWork, etc., you put your email
address in (as the page suggests), when you do not need to do so in
order to download the update.