[muglo] Re: A SonyPlaystation 2! Resending with correct date

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:58:15 -0500

>Looks like a PC audio "wav" file MIME encoded (base 64) judging by it's
>header. It was an early way of encoding complex files (8-bit code) into
>ASCII (7-bit code) so they would pass through the internet intact. Early
>internet relays understood 7-bit codes but damaged 8-bit. UUENCODING and
>MIME (base 64) encoding allowed these files to pass undamaged. However,
>the=

just ran it through stuffit expander... it's a virus (someone running
windoze is subscribed to muglo and has managed to get themselves infected
with a virus -- who is running windoze???)

PS The first line of the extracted file is: (without the "")

"MZê

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca