[leasbirds] Birding Birds - September 26, 2015 - Clapp Park 8 am

  • From: Janice Jannett <jjannett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 10:23:27 -0500

*Birding Birds - September 26, 2015 - Clapp Park 8 am

*Loc: Clapp Park
Meeting point: Meet at the Garden and Arts Center parking lot
Time: by 8 am

From Anthony's note this morning it appears there may be very good birding.
Janice Whittington will gather the group. We need some advanced birders to help find
and id the eagerly waiting birds.

I will be at the Lubbock Lake Landmark Hike 4 Health with a table for our club. If you can help
cover the table from 11:30 or 12 for an hour please let me know before Saturday morning.
(send an email or call 806-797-0772.)