[GeoStL] Re: not good press for st. louis

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 18:48:33 -0600

-
well, you would think so. I think between us here we have been to about every cache within 200+ miles or so of st. louis and i cant think of any deliberately "misplaced" caches. Maybe someone here will remember joking around with an out of town cacher sometime in the past and let us in on whats going on. needless to say, i am not all that happy about that sort of posting.

but on a lighter note. i think the cache in question is closer to st. charles so i will let the new st. charles assn deal with it. :-) :-)

glenn

At 06:37 PM 1/4/2003 -0600, you wrote:

I saw that too, Glenn, and was quite surprised when they said it was in St. Louis. Wouldn't we be aware of that going on?

As you say, not a good press.

Jen

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
--John Adams

Glenn
St. Louis, Mo