[GeoStL] Re: not good press for st. louis

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 08:32:27 -0600

-
i think that was the Mark Twain cache by AJpol. the same cacher that placed the Endicott Park cache in St. Johns and the milti cache along the railroad track that was ugly http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=3638, .

it was a multi cache all on the river, jet skis were required. a few folks tried to find it but never could.

glenn

At 12:45 AM 1/5/2003 -0600, GC-RGS wrote:

There was a cache earlier this year that was in the middle of the Mississippi (so the coords said). It wasn't Island Dave's or Myotis's but someone whose name didn't appear very often. No one had ever found it and I think it was finally archived because of all the complaints in the logs. I think Glenn or Barramus might remember more details.

Jim,

I wouldn't think he was talking about Cedar. The answer to the equation provided two correct answers but only one was logical. I don't think he was trying to mislead anyone with bad coordinates.