[GeoStL] Re: no stats?

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:41:35 -0500

-

I'm not sure I even understand why it's an issue. If you have no interest in
a competitive aspect of caching, simply don't look at the stats. Nobody is
being forced to 'compete'. But there are some who also find that a
worthwhile part of their caching activities.

Seems to me like a win-win situation. Those that don't want to 'compete' can
still use the site to find stuff to hunt and log their finds, and can do so
completely independent of any other cacher's activities. Others can be as
competitive as they like. How can that be a bad thing.(??)

     -= Russ =-  (BottomFeeder)

Subject field