[GeoStL] Re: no stats?

  • From: "JENNIFER GUYER" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 02:51:10 -0400

-
Ok, I have read more on this subject, specifically at http://ubbx.groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=4016058331&m=61760297

At first, I thought they were talking about not counting our caches at all. Is that what they are talking about? Or is it just that since the offsite stats page is gone, they want stats on gc.com? I haven't been to the forums in awhile so this whole uproar on stats is interesting.

I am also so used to geostl.com stats that I forget that that is not something all people have. And I am wondering if whatever this change is will effect our stats.

Does anyone know why Dan's stats dissapeared? Is it because of the difficulty in keeping up with all of Jeremy's code changes?

jen-posting from the web again since my Outlook is on strike again.