[GeoStL] Re: Winter get-together?

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:03:53 -0800 (PST)

-
Mike that sounds good to me .....I have not committed
many of my weekends yet so unless the wife has me
signed up for something Jan 31 doesn't sound too bad
except it will be collldddddd.
Are there any close to JC that you have not done yet?
I always hate going on a group hunt if everyone does
not get to log a couple. Though I enjoy walking along
when they are finding my caches.

This Saturday I guess I am heading down to Hawn State
Park to help out with the MidMO caching event.

Have a great week

Dan (Thunder)

Subject field