[GeoStL] Winter and Geocaching and potluck

  • From: "Mike Bollinger" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 08:39:35 -0600

Hello everybody,

I want to get back with everyone about the winter Geocaching and potluck
activity in Jefferson City.  I am looking at January 31 as a possible
date for the event . I can get a nice indoor pavilion on that day.  It
has a full kitchen including an oven, microwave, refrigerator and sinks
for cleaning up.  I guess that we would meet around 10 or 11 am and
cache throughout the day.  Once it gets dark (around 6pm), we can then
come back for pot luck.  I will provide the meat (a turkey or ham)  any
you can bring side dishes, salads and desserts.

If that weekend works out and you would like to attend, please let me
know, so I can begin making preparations.  If you could also let me know
about how many people will be coming with you, I will keep a headcount
for food.  You might mention what side dish you'd like to bring so we
don't get too much of one thing.

If you have a suggestion for a special activity, like geo-poker or the
sort, let me know and I can help get it together too.

I look forward to seeing you at the event!

Happy Caching,
Mike (Lazylightning)