[GeoStL] Re: Winter get-together?

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:57:31 -0800 (PST)

-
Mike,

A get together does sound good and if I am free I will
be glad come and bring food. I have done all the JC
caches with the exception of the "Price is Right" so
would it be possible to expand a bit and maybe do some
of the caches like "Nevins Homestead" etc as
well?....I will keep an eye on this group to see if it
is going to happen and when. Thanks for the invite and
I am looking forward to meeting some of the others I
have not met.

Dan (Thunder)

--- Mike Bollinger <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> January and February can be so boring. I always
> suffer from cabin fever
> at that time.  Would anyone be interested in a
> little Geocaching
> activity?  I can get a place in Jeff City for a base
> of operations. We
> could spend the afternoon hitting some of the JC
> caches and then have a
> pot luck dinner afterwards.
>
> What do you think? Is anyone up for it?
>
> Let me know if you are and I can begin getting it
> together.

Subject field