[GeoStL] Today's group hunt

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA newsgroup" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:31:27 -0600

That was sure a lot of fun we had today.

Judi-sorry we didn't get to see you  break 100 today.  You are soooo close.

Dan, sorry you had to leave so early.  They actually let me lead the caravan
after you left.  Of course I led everyone on one merry goose chase down I-55
and then back up again!  I am perfecting my U-turn technique.

Andy and Drei, thanks for taking over the task of getting everyone back to
their cars.  My husband was quite pleased that I got home in time to go out to
dinner.  He said he might go with us next time.

Andy, I kept meaning to ask and forgot-where does the name Yutty come from?

Susan

PS  Rich, did Charlotte enjoy our rendition of Happy Birthday? :-)  It's kind
of a shame that no one was walking by on the trail to see us all singing into
the cell phone!