[GeoStL] Re: Suggestions?

  • From: Nathan Rover <nrover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:48:32 -0600

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback, I just got a reply and based on the description
they provided of the cache location, they found the cache nowhere near
where I left it, and they put it back nowhere near where I left it, but at
least now I have something to go off of, looks like I need to swing by on
my lunch break and get to the bottom of this. :-)