[GeoStL] Re: Suggestions?

  • From: Maggie Madonia <letsride94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:46:14 -0600

I once had a geocacher email me about a cache and tell me the person who
owned the property the cache was on was upset about the cache being there.
 Funny cause I own the property :)

I was nice about it... I really try to be nice first and explain.

I think it is because I read so much on the geocache forum and the first
things people do there is belittle and try to embarrass. Some of
those regular at the forum I just want to punch in the face...  oh yeah
after I am nice first.

Maggie