[GeoStL] Re: St. Louis County Park Closures

  • From: Christian Jundt <cjundt797@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 17:22:48 -0500

How can they keep you out of public (payed for) land? Unless there is a deemed
hazard, I would find it hard to accept. This coming from someone (me) who has
received a trespassing ticket for being in a park after hours by a St. Louis
County Ranger.

Anyone know an attorney to ask?

Sent from my iPhone