[GeoStL] Re: Spring Picnic

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:10:43 -0600

-
Actually they have tables, a pavillion and BBQ pits. You can drive right up
to everything. I do a Bird Study merit badge out there every year. It is a
great facility. Pntball and myself are working on a cache for the Weldon
Spring area that will be a competition. It ought to be interesting. The one
that Pntball wants to do at Busch will be a good one too. Chris could
definately help out with that as we need youth to scout out areas, run all
over and basically do all those things young people do..

Mike