[GeoStL] Re: Spring Picnic

  • From: Weatherexpert121@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 17:25:31 EST

Ok I got a list of good vendors and bad ones...
Good:
Krispy Kreme (10 dozen donated for Scouting 4 Food in my troop)
Shop n' Save (gave my old school 8 packages of hot dogs for free)
Uncle Sams (I can use my scout card to get 15% off there, Mike can too)
McDonalds (Good with schools, they give out coupons and things)
Bass Pro Shops (Not in the way of donating, but handle things on a personal
level with specific groups)
Ok:
Vess
Target
Bad:
Haven't dealt with a bad vendor yet.

These people/vendors may be able to help us: REI, Galyans, and Bass Pro
Shops. If you want, I can send an individualized letter to each of these
local vendors asking for donations, sponsorships, etc... However, if you know
of anyone else that can help us, let me know so I can get those letters out
ASAP. Anything else I can do?

~Chris