[GeoStL] Re: Should I Attach A Photo To My Caches?

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 22:53:56 -0600

-
I agree with Dan on this one. I think pictures are nice to have available if
someone wanted to see what the area was like.  If I'm going caching to an
area of multiple caches, I'd look at the pictures but hit the cache either
way. But, if it was a long drive and the only cache around or on the way,
then seeing the picture of the area could convince me to make the trip. I
like the pictures.