[GeoStL] Re: Scout presentation

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:46:37 -0600

-
i would like to come to the planning meeting anyway. that way i'll be ready for next time.

so far you are doing an exemplary job of finding all the days that i have to work :-)

glenn

At 10:19 PM 1/9/2003 -0600, you wrote:

-
Yep, I'm still game.  One 20 minutes session sounds good to me.

Should we get together to discuss? You, Mike, myself, others.

Glenn
The SLAGA Mail
& Membership guy