[GeoStL] Re: Power Point Presentation

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:32:15 -0600

-
Rich, I picked up the new St. Louis County Parks 2003 Outdoor Adventure
Guide yesterday.
On page 34 is listed:
GEOCACHING 101: THE NEW OUTDOOR ADVENTURE
Saturday, April 5th
Greensfelder Park-Learning Center
10 AM    $ 5.00

Way to go.

I searched their website but 2003 isn't listed yet.
They are still doing activities in 2002 somehow.

Barramus
N   38° 25.081'
W 90° 42.823'