[GeoStL] Re: Quad Cities Cache Run, Dec. 28-30

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:01:22 -0800 (PST)

Jeff, I would love to join y'all for this trip! It reminds me of the
Hannibal/Quincy trip a group of us took about three years back. Unfortunately,
the 29th is the day that MY family gets together for the holidays and since I'm
the one doing most of the organizing (not to mention that it IS my family...) I
guess I had better show up. You guys take LOTS of pictures, now.

Cheers, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, Sarah