[GeoStL] Re: Palm Puter

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:24:02 -0600

-
As a past user, I can say with no hesitation MobiPocket is definitely NOT
the way to go.  Plucker is far superior.

As to the hot sync problem, unless you bought some ancient PDA, it should be
connected to the computer via USB not serial port.  If by some chance it is
connected via the serial port, make sure hot sync is set to sync in that
way.  Click on the hot sync icon in the system area and see what it is set
too.

Subject field