[GeoStL] Re: Nothing like seeing a strange message from your self...

  • From: Jonathan Mertz <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 09:57:25 -0600

True this would be better but a system that works for me is to use one
password for email, a different one for banking and something totally
different for the hundreds of other sites out there. Just be sure to keep
anything sensitive completely different from anything else. Email, banks,
stores like Amazon, and maybe work should all have unique ones that are
unlikely to get leaked. Keypass or Password Safe are good ways to track all
your accounts, passwords and security questions.