[GeoStL] Re: Nothing like seeing a strange message from your self...

  • From: Steve Bromley <steve.bromley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Freelist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 09:21:00 -0600

For what it's worth, I use Gmail. It has an option to two-factor your
account so that you have to provide another piece of information to get
into your account. It does take a smart phone but it gives me more
confidence about my account. I can set a computer as trusted so I only have
to validate it every 31 days.