[GeoStL] Re: Mail Order in Webster Groves

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 19:43:14 -0600

-
Judi F wrote:

> -
> Help.

Judi,

I feel your pain.  It took me three months to find that son of a gun.
And several hints from RGS.  What's worse is that my wife uses the bank
on that street and we use the drive thru ATM almost every weekend.  We
ended up going at 10:00 at night with a flashlight after exchanging
emails with RGS (again!) and I think it helped that no one else was
around.  Now, whenever we go to the bank, I check to make sure it is
still there as I drive by.  It always is.

Good luck,

Roger
Subject field