[GeoStL] Re: Mail Order in Webster Groves

  • From: Square Pants <iwsp_geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:29:11 -0800 (PST)

I would say a flashlight for "some disassembly required" but not for "mail
order tour".  I would say re-read all the logs when you are there and compare
what you see to what was said.  One of the logs (not mine) gives it away.

Stace
I_W_S_P

Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Judi, a flashlight would be a big help. Bernie

GC-RGS wrote:

>-
>Judi,
>
>It's hard to tell you more without giving it away. Pay very close attention
>to clue #2.
>
>It's something you see everyday (in different sizes) and you don't even
>think about it. It has to be disassembled but anyone can do it and nothing
>extra is required.
>
>Let me know if you want another clue before you go back. I can send another
>email and you can print it and not read it and take it with you if you need
>it. Or call me at 314-961-9973 if you have a cell phone.
>
>Rich

Subject field

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now