[GeoStL] Re: Mail Order in Webster Groves

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 19:02:32 -0600

-
 Judi, a flashlight would be a big help.  Bernie

GC-RGS wrote:

-
Judi,

It's hard to tell you more without giving it away. Pay very close attention
to clue #2.

It's something you see everyday (in different sizes) and you don't even
think about it. It has to be disassembled but anyone can do it and nothing
extra is required.

Let me know if you want another clue before you go back. I can send another
email and you can print it and not read it and take it with you if you need
it. Or call me at 314-961-9973 if you have a cell phone.

Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judi F" <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx>