[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2008 Ideas and Concerns...

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:36:21 -0500

-
Yep, forests all look the same to me, bunch of trees, lots of leaves and
some ticks.

  Actually i didn't specify state or nat.  I know that Nancy is with the
nat. forest folks. I don't think I was aware that there was a separate
state forest service.  I don't know anything about them.  I suppose it
makes sense that  the state would want to get in on the forest action.

I  also thought that the Huzzah land was the conservation department,
and that is a different matter altogether.

glenn