[GeoStL] Re: Great caching story.....

  • From: "TKLNHL" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:39:43 -0600

I also read through quite a number of his logs  (and am still trying to go my
jealousy that this guy shows up for a week and finds more caches than we have
in 6 months but that that's ANOTHER story...) he seems to have a knack for
finding his way around  non-locked gates and should-be closed parks  LOL.  I
enjoyed reading his logs --he's rather chatty ...