[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching Ethics Question

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:41:46 -0500

-
Did he just call me a thieve???????  Honestkraut

From: "Robert Oelschlaeger" <roelschlaeger@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-
"Adam, wouldn't you like to have a taste of this luscious-looking =
apple?"=3D

-- I'm sure the story went something like that.
I agree with Kevin. I've been deleting this thread when it popped up =
once=3D ,
twice and then a third time.

The TBs weren't in the caches, they can't be logged as having been there
(unless your name is Foo Foo the Snoo).

That's my 2=3DA2 worth.

It's a shame that they went all that distance and can only log having
visited a virtual cache, but that's what happens sometimes :-(

Bob (aka roelsch)

On 3/16/07, kolaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <kolaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -
> If It was me, I log them all in the v-cache and then log them all out. =

> That the only cache you did. Just my thought. You just have to hate=20
> those tr=3D
ips
> where you can't get your geocaching in, dont ya? :) Kevin K-TEAM

 or
> atleast get them some mileage. The geocaching turned out to be a big=20
> disappointment. We visited four countries and travelled over 4000=20
> nauti=3D
cal
> miles over fourteen days, and in all that time we were only able to=20
> log=3D

> one
> virtual cache. The locatiions of the caches in relation to our ports=20
> of=3D

> call
> just weren't conducive to geocaching. (As a side note, we substituted=20
> t=3D
he

_
> AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free =

> from AOL at AOL.com.

> th=3D
is
> Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw