[GeoStL] Re: Droid X vs Droid 2

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:59:58 -0500

-
EXCELLENT points.   Battery life and power management is important.
I charge every night and use it heavy doting the 14 hours I am away from home
mostly email and fast info net searches at work. I am fine with that amount of
time and could go quite a bit longer. If i start GPS use, mapping, cache page
looking, navigating to the next cache and emailing I can drain a full charge in
3-5 hours.  If i plug in when i am back to the car,i have no worries.  I do not
carry extra power with me.

Glenn

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->