[GeoStL] CDs in caches Re: Map training/late lunch Wednesday RE: Free high quality transparent Garmin Mapsource Topo and trail maps

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:07:17 -0500

-
As promised, besides the lunch training today, I have placed CDs in caches.
It is fairly easy to do with the directions.  If you have problems
installing, let me know.  I am also willing to do another training.

Goshawk took a bag of CDs and will place them in a cache in the St Charles
area and let people know which cache it is in.

Today I placed about 6 in Hellebusch Hotel for Travel Bugs GCYV4Z

In the Alton area there are some in the HOLIDAY CACHE #2 HAPPY VALENTINES
DAY GC10W7E

And my Tallgrass Prairie Cache GCECC

Anyone is encouraged to copy, share, and pass on CDs.

If the CDs run out, I will get them in other caches.

I also hope others will start contributing trails/POIs to the ST Area trail
map.  The more people contribute the better map we will all have.  No trail
or trail segment is to small to include.  All I need is a track file or
waypoint and it only takes a few minutes to add to the map.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"