[BNU] Re: switching note takers

  • From: johnnie Jean duran <johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: willwalsh14@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 09:01:45 -0600

Dear Will,
I honestly understand exactly why you would switch notetakers.
However, I would like to state my opinion on what I think! Humanware,
like you said, were, and in my opinion still are the best notetaker
makers we know. However, yes, they do need a major upgrade, but, I am
most certainly positive that it's not as easy as y'all think it is to
just _automatically come up with an awesome upgrade. It takes time.
Therefore, I am encouraging you not to lose faith in humanware because
I know for a fact, that when they get it, we'll have a great update.
Just give them time, and they'll come through.
I truthfully hope you understand, and once again, don't lose faith in humanware.
Yours truly,
Johnnie Jean

--
Ms. Johnnie Jean Duran
Seventh Grade student at O,Connell Middle school

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view