[BNU] Re: braillenote podcasts to be put on hold yet again!

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mentink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 20:41:03 -0400

Hi all,

No, you misinterpret what happened here. We're talking about the internal storage card, the one that is behind the battery cover. This is the one where all the keysoft stuff is stored. It should not be removed or messed with unless you are sending the unit back for repairs. This is because in order to preserve your own data, Humanware made the internal storage card removable so you could keep your data safe. Now as to the wisdom of formatting that card, I'm not going to go there except to say that whenever you get a new piece of equipment, it is a very good idea to understand all the parts of that equipment and what they do. You don' touch a cookie sheet right out of the oven, you will get burned.

This internal card is *not* the card you put in the card slot on the back of the machine.

Ann P.