[BNU] Re: braillenote podcasts to be put on hold yet again!

  • From: Linda Mentink <mentink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blink183@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 20:38:39 -0500

Hi Sam,

If you read her message carefully, you will notice that she put the SD card in her computer after her Touch had a melt-down because she couldn't do anything in the Touch.

Also, if we can't put the Touch SD cards into our computers, how can we export files into the Touch, since we can't use the USB port to plug in a card reader? That's what I understood Kim Loftis to say on the audio tutorial. I haven't put any of my files in yet.

Blessings,

Linda