[BNU] Re: Admin's letter (please read): Replies from Technical Support, letters and so on

  • From: Carlos Lopez <carlos.lopez.1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx, joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 15:10:52 -0700

I agree. Let's just wait and see what happens. I've sent them suggestions in the past and I always get the same reply: your suggestion has been sent to product manager. I'm sure you've all seen the message that I sent them and the reply I got.

As of now, I'm satisfied with the Apex, for the most part. However, it would really be nice to have docx support and fix the security alert and information dialogs bugs. They are time-consuming and they sometimes freeze my unit. Perhaps an up-to-date web browser would do us very well.

Other than that, I'm happy with the Apex, especially since I have it up-to-date with KeySoft 9.2.2. The pdf converter was a major change, but we need docx as well.

Carlos

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex BT 32 running KeySoft 9.2.2 build 1075 from the Humanware BrailleNote family