[BNU] Re: another question about bn site

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: andres4799@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 18:19:50 -0400

RSS, or really simple syndication (no really, that's what it stands for) is a
way to push content changes and updates to users. You need an RSS application,
which the bn does not have but which you can find for other platforms easily
enough. You then give the application the address of the RSS feed, and, anytime
new content is added to the feed, your application gets told about it,
downloads the content, and lets you read it. Blogs often do this, for example,
so users can subscribe to the blog through RSS, and automatically receive new
blog posts in their RSS clients when those posts are made, instead of having to
open the blog and try to find out what's new.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view