[bksvol-discuss] Re: wrong name/author for book

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:21:41 -0800 (PST)

LOL!!!  Yes, I'm a real person, as everyone at Bookshare and Grandma Cindy can
attest to.  I'm single and a deranged perfectionist, so what else is there for
me to do except play with books?  Although I will say that my daughter is going
to have a baby girl in mid-April, so I imagine my hours will decrease somewhat
then :-)  Oh, and I'm going on vacation from Feb 26 to March 4, but Claire will
be in the office then, so we'll still have coverage.

[Funny story: Working as a software engineer, I went with a bunch of coworkers
to see Star Wars when it first exploded on the movie scene in 1977. After the
movie was over, I said "Wasn't R2D2 great?" and the office receptionist said,
"Leave it to Carrie to fall for the computer!" So you're not that far off,
Dave!]

Hope today is a grand day for everyone! Carrie