[bksvol-discuss] Re: wrong name/author for book

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:56:24 -0500

Carrie,

Thanks for being so quick off the mark in fixing it! By the way, do you ever sleep, or take a day off? Now I remember from the TV news report that covered Bookshare a while back that you are an actual person, but at times I question whether we're truly communicating with a person rather than a computer like Hal in 2001, or a robot like R2D2 in Star Wars.

Dave

At 10:41 AM 1/28/2008, you wrote:
Yep, the book is by Robert B. Parker but both synopses are nonsense. (I checked on amazon.com and found 7 books by different authors called 'Trouble in Paradise'.) Anyway, I put in more relevant synopses.

Thanks for catching this!  Carrie