[bksvol-discuss] Re: without remorse

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:05:09 -0600

Marissa,  only the BRF copy is corrupted.  The Daisy copy is complete.
Only thing you need to do is to create a new BRF copy from the original
archived file.
Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/13/2004 06:18 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: without remorse

Thanks Mike. This shouldn?t be too hard to fix. I think we duplicated
effort in house a while back and I should be able to locate a replacement
for the book. My ability to decipher BRF isn?t that hot, to put it mildly.

Have a good evening,
Marissa