[bksvol-discuss] Re: without remorse

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:59:57 -0600

What portion of Without remorse by Tom Clancy is missing?
The copy on Bookshare with Kurzweil quality of 99.68% has 690 pages and
appears to end with the end of the book.
I have a personal copy containing 752 pages,  but it might be a different
pressing/edition.  If a chunk were missing in the middle I can integrate
and resubmit.  Pls let me know.

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Michael Riley" <m.riley39@xxxxxxxxxxx>
12/12/2004 08:47 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] without remorse

I also found this book incomplete.  I got a response from staff that said
it
was complete. But alas, I had to finish the book by using an NLS tape.

Mike Riley