[bksvol-discuss] Re: we borrow the earth

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:41:58 -0500

You should write directly to Kurzweil with your comments and suggestions. I know I found an E-mail address to write to for just that purpose. I went to the web site to try to find it just now, but I didn't. I still think it can be found somewhere on there page, though. You could probably write to
kurzweil1000support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and ask them to either forward it if it wasn't sent to the correct address or to tell you the E-mail address they would like you to use.

I don't know if what you suggest would be easy to implement, especially since the spell checker seems to be something not entirely created by KES for Kurzweil, but it would be fantastic if the idea could be used. I especially would like a feature to put word fragments together, since I find those as well as compound words the spellchecker has never heard of, to be the most common errors.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity