[bksvol-discuss] travelling blind

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 06:12:32 -0500

Hello all,

About a week ago, I picked "Travelling Blind" to take a look at the
pagination issues in the book and to see what can be done with the book.

Here is what I notice.

1. Copyright info is missing.  There is no copyright page or notice.
2. There are no page numbers in the book,  no Table of contents or
indication as to where a proper Break should appear.
3. Soft pages are a result of page sizing.  The book's page size is normal,
American 8.5" by 11.00". There is no way to tell whether these pages match
with the print.  I suspect not.

I sincerely hope that we can speak with the publisher/submitter to  discuss
these issues and see if we can get some more metadata in the book for
acceptance.  As it stands, I have to reject this copy.

Pratik