[bksvol-discuss] Re: this list as community

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:36:42 -0400

Hi All!
I appreciate all of you. I have been grouchy lately because I am having surgery on 8/16.

I did not receive a response from you concerning the books I asked about. Did that message disappear?

I apologize if I have done anything to offend any one. You all are great and although I have only been a member for a short time I am extremely grateful for BookShare.
Hope