[bksvol-discuss] To Hope. was Re: Re: this list as community

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:06:30 -0500

Hi Hope,

I highly doubt that you offended anyone, as you are one of the sweetest people I know. <smile>

Just remember, we are all human. <smile>

I know you are going through a lot right now, and you just need lots of lovings and squeezings from your fellow BookSharians.

I know I did see one message about the validation of the book you mentioned, but I also never saw any responses to it, however I could have missed it. <smile>

I know that everyone on BookShare appreciates your hard work, and your love and dedication to the loving BookShare. <smile>

Hang in there, and know that you are loving! Prayers, and many lovings and squeezings for you.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson
At 04:36 PM 8/11/05, you wrote:
Hi All!
I appreciate all of you. I have been grouchy lately because I am having surgery on 8/16.

I did not receive a response from you concerning the books I asked about. Did that message disappear?

I apologize if I have done anything to offend any one. You all are great and although I have only been a member for a short time I am extremely grateful for BookShare.
Hope